Twins Rock!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Twins DO rock!! :) LOVE the onesies!! And you look great!
fergusonfam said…
Could they be any cuter? I love all of the pictures. I can't wait to see them in person. You are a great mom. Those two are lucky to have you. Have so much fun with them, because every minute they are growing. It flies by. Love you!
Yeah they do! They are so cute! Alexa does have smaller legs than Kylee did when she was her size. Isn't that weird how they carry their weight? I was looking at pics of Kylee when she was around 4 1/2 pounds and even 5 pounds and her thighs are bigger. She totally has my thighs, poor thing. Good job holding both of them! What skills!
Our Family said…
seeing you holding the babies really shows how tiny they are! My goodness!I agree, Nathan's faces are adorable!
Ally said…
Oh my heck they are sooo stinkin' cute! I just love it! Allyson

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...