More Pictures

On Monday when Amanda (my sister) came down for my birthday, she took some pictures of Nathan & Alexa. Lexie had to be woken up & she was not a happy camper so a lot of the shots of her didn't turn out. Nathan, of course, was as calm as ever. Here are a couple of them together that are cute:
But this is the one that had my mom & I cracking up! We are constantly laughing at the funny faces that Nathan pulls. He is one funny boy!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Those are so cute! That last one is my favorite! What a silly boy!!!
Ally said…
Oh I love the black and white! He does have a cute expression on his face. It's a very surprised look!
Anonymous said…
What GREAT pictures!! Love the black & white. I love blogging b/c though I have never met those adorable babies, I feel like I know them already. They are just too cute!
Melanie said…
yes, we are officially in richmond! molly starts school tomorrow and we're loving the area so far! thanks for the comment on the girls! they sure are a lot of fun! oooooh! the pics are super cute! I love taking pictures of kids and babies. Yes, we will have to get together once your back among the living!
Jessica said…
Oh so cute! They are adorable. And Amanda did a great job with the pictures.
Diana & CJ said…
Ohh my gosh. Last photo kills me. Cutest twin photos ever. Are you just loving them to death or waht?
Doug and Shayla said…
You're kids are so cute. What great pictures. Congrats again. Are you getting any sleep? :)
Emily Hamilton said…
I love these pictures! What adorable babies! You're a darling little mommy!
Rachelle said…
cute and cute! sorry i missed your birthday, very typical of me. happy birthday!
Jessica said…
Congratulations you guys! The twins are so cute! We hope we can see you in SLC when you come in town for Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...