3 Weeks Old!

Nathan & Alexa are 3 weeks old! It's so strange how time has gone by so quickly yet we can't remember life without these babies! They had their first pediatrician appointment together today. Here's the update:
Nathan: 6 lbs. 12 oz. & 20 1/4 in. long (which we don't think is right-- we think he's longer than that!)
Alexa: 5 lbs. 6 oz. & 18 1/4 in. long.
Nathan is in the 5th percentile & Alexa is still to little for the growth charts. She's our little peanut! It's funny how she makes Nathan seem so big! But seriously-- he doesn't even weigh 7 lbs! I love these tiny little babies; I know this stage will go by so quickly! Although I am looking forward to getting more than 1 1/2 hours of sleep at a time, I will miss this newborn stage!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Absolutely adorable! Their little faces are just so sweet!!
Alisha! They are absolutely DARLING! I am so happy for you! I love checking your blog, you are so good at it!
I love all these pics, they are so darn cute. Way to grow!
Craner Family said…
How Sweet! They are really starting to look like twins! isn't it amazing how with such little sleep, you are still able to function...even if it's because you're on auto-pilot? Love ya!
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for all the updates. Ali and I check this on a regular basis. School started Monday and she said its not the same without you. :) Time does fly, my baby is a junior......enjoy every moment, even the miserable ones :)

All our love and prayers
Dayle and Ali Specht

Stay home and take care of those BEAUTIFUL babies! I have always loved my full time Mom job, its the best, benefits are GREAT !!!
The Yosts said…
So stinking adorable!
The Oldroyd's said…
I have been out of town and it is fun to see the last few posts. All the pictures are absolutely adorable. It really does go by fast before you know they will be little toddlers running around. I am glad you are enjoying every moment.
Melanie Rossi said…
Alright, seriously how tired are you? Are you dying yet? You seem so alert! Your babies are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...