Together Again!

Nathan is home! Everything is going well & Alexa is happy to have her brother back! Here is a short video of the babies together. They're just so cute! There is just no better feeling in the world than having these sweet babies here at the same time. I just can't believe it!


We of course took a bunch of pictures... it started with Nathan at the hospital. Click Here to see the photo shoot!

Comments

Jill said…
congratulations alisha! they are just beautiful. i'm so happy for you + your family.

jill
Congrats! I loved seeing the photo shoot...each picture was a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!
Unknown said…
Congrats!! They are the most beautiful little ones I have ever seen! I love them both, but have to say that lil Nathan is gonna be a heartbreaker..what a stud!! Glad all is well. I hope we can all get together soon..xoxo
Ashley Johnson
Tiffany said…
Yea! I'm so glad he was able to come home!!! They are just so cute together!!!
lindsi said…
They are so cute together, I love just seeing them sleep right next to each other! Wow, you guys make some dang cute babies! Wish I could hold them before Dec :( I guess I'll have to settle for the video clips...keep it up!
Jessica said…
Hello! I love that blogs make it possible to track down really old friends! Your babies are soooooo adorable I just want to pinch them! And--they were born on a very special day! Its been a good birthday for me all these years :) email me so i can add you to my blog list and we can keep in touch!

Jessica Burnett Weyerts
Jessica said…
ok, so i realized after I was in such a hurry to look at more pictures of your kids that it would be pretty hard to email me without an email address huh--ha ha

weyerts1524(at)msn(dot)com
chelsea said…
i love little nathan in the video, just hanging out. he's probably so glad to be with his sister again. as i watched i realized how excited i am for our new baby.. thanks. i love those long fingers and the arms they can't control, man they are cute!
soooo happy for you guys!!! they are so beautiful. they look healthy, and of course, we pray that it remains that way from here on out. best of luck mommy of 2!!!! much love to you all :)
Anonymous said…
YAY!! You made my morning yet again. :) I LOVE seeing them together. Brings back such fun memories...memories that I so so miss! Enjoy every moment of it...they grow up FAST!
Nathan seems so laid back...at least in that video. And now seeing htem right next to each other...they look a lot a like! You can still see a few differences, but they are toatlly twins!! Can't wait to meet them!! Love you and so glad they are both home! What a blesing!
Amy said…
That is so sweet! Glad you have them both home and they are well.
Susan Lazarou said…
Oh my goodness!!! Cutest babies ever!!! I got teary-eyed watching the video!!! Congratulations to you two!! :)
Our Family said…
Welcome Home All of You!
J.Frey said…
Congratulations! Your babies are so beautiful! I am so happy that things are going well!
Andrea Dent said…
Yeah! I'm so glad to see them together! It's cute to see them "interact" a little, you can tell they are more comfortable together! Let me know when you're up for a visitor (no I will not bring my kids for a very long time, just to be safe!)
Stefani said…
CUTE!! Nathan even waves at the camera. aww
Jeff and Nanci said…
Oh my goodness! I can't believe Nathan is home already. What a big boy!! They look so cute together, and everything so matchy matchy right down to the binkis. I agree I think they really look a like too. So happy for you both. Love you Nanci and Jeff
Tenille said…
Alisha,
Your babies are so cute. Glad to hear that they are both home and doing well. Congrats again.
Tenille
Melanie said…
so glad that you guys have your babies home with you! they're so cute and sweet looking! can't wait to help you do some scrapbooking for these two cuties!
Amy said…
Will has watched this video so many times I have lost count. He loves his babies cousins...especially their hats! They are too too too cute! I can't say it enough!
michelledudley said…
congratulations to a family of four! The babies look beautiful. Glad that you have a lot of help - don't let them leave for about 2 years!
love michelle and mike dudley

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...