The Cat's Outa the Bag!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

*And yes, we're sure there's just a Thing 3 in there, not Thing 3 & 4!

Comments

That's AWESOME!! Congratulations!!
Krissee said…
Congratulations! Such exciting news! The babies are precious too. Love the costumes. How far along are you? We have got to catch up soon.
Trenda said…
Wow! Congratulations! That was a really cute idea for your costumes. When are you due?
Noel said…
Oh my gosh! You're pregnant! Congratulations!LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that costume idea! How cute! MIss you girl. I'll give you a call when I'm back in town.
Jennifer said…
Thrilled for you four! And loved teh costumes. Sam's a lump. He could have at least held a "Sam I am" sign or carried some green ham!
Jennifer said…
"the"

that irritates me at myself.
Janelle said…
Congrats! That is sooo exciting! You will be quite the busy family!
The Yosts said…
Congratulations! When are you due?
Kristie said…
I totally didn't get that last night. I guess I am totally dence!! Congrats!!
Rachelle said…
i'm dying here. i LOVE these costumes. so flippin' cute.

and CONGRATS!
Matt said…
Not only are those absolutely adorable costumes, but the news is wonderful....congrats!
Anonymous said…
Yay! I've been waiting for the big announcement. :) ADORABLE costumes and adorable way to share the EXCITING news!! So happy for y'all! Love ya, friend.
SO CUTE! You guys look so adorable! Did Sam dress up? Congrats!
The Oldroyd's said…
SOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' Cute! Our friends did Thing 1 and Thing 2. Love that you are Cat in the Hat. Can't wait to meet Thing 3. So exciting. Congrats! That is awesome.
Summer said…
Yeah! THat is so exciting! I love the way you are announcing it! Congrats! The costumes are darling! I love them!
Deanna said…
Congratulations!!! I LOVE your fabulous idea!

(We did the same thing...but didn't think we were far enough to tell the world quite yet.)

We had a thing 1 and thing 2, too! I just did a "MoM of the things" circle.

Congratulations, again! :)
Tiffany said…
Congrats!! One will probably be a piece of cake for you after having 2 at a time! We're excited for you all! And LOVE the costumes! You guys make pretty cute "things"... :)
Jamee said…
Totally didn't see the "Thing 3" on your costume! Congrats! And the twins were adorable!
Christine said…
Such a cute costume idea! And Congrats! :) You have such cute kids!
Cute idea:) Congrats again!!
I love the way you announced that...so creative! And congratulations again! Cutest costumes ever!
oh my oh my oh my. best idea ever!!! adorable kids. fantastic costumes and HOORAY with the best announcement ever! hope you are feeling well and that this pregnancy is lots easier for you. love to you all!
Susan Lazarou said…
Oh my goodness SO EXCITING!!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest addition soon!!! And I love love love the costumes...too cute!!! Hope all is well...miss you!!
the fellers said…
COngratulations! That is so great, your kids are so adorable!!

Also, you said you check my blog, but I have gone private, so if you want an invite, then send me your email address at shonandvin@hotmail.com, or over facebook, whichever works best for you!!

-Vinnie
jess said…
congratulations! hope you are feeling well!
Shan said…
We all got a good laugh out of these photos. You are such a darling family. Did you make your own costumes, Alisha?
Thanks for coming to see us, Alisha. We love all of you so much. It was great to be in Houston with the Oldroyds and Allens. Love to all of you! Shan
Erica said…
I'm excited for you guys! Loved your costumes!
jasonandjodie said…
Congratulations! Too exciting!
Anonymous said…
WHAT! Cute way of announcing it! Congrats!
Amber
SO CUTE!!!!!! I love you and am so happy for you, your a great mommy
Our Family said…
Oh my oh my oh my GOODNESS! Congratulations you guys! and way cute costumes! haha. I have to say I was quite shocked by the posts... when you said "updates" I was not expecting that you were expecting! You're so sneaky! Congrats!
marianne said…
I'm so excited to be an Auntie AGAIN:)!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...