40 Weeks!

Today was my due date! So glad they're already here... Enjoy the video!

Comments

Hey Alisha, This is Jessica, Justin's Walkers sister...I check your blog from time to time and I think your sweet little ones are absolutely adorable! I'm glad you're all doing well, and I too, commend baby wise...yeah for schedules....!
Anonymous said…
LOVE Alexa's hat!! So cute! Hope tomorrow goes well for you... I'll be thinking of you. I know it will go well, but if you get bored or need someone to talk to or laught at something cute that the babies do you can always call me. :)
Craner Family said…
The hat looks so cute on Alexa! I'm glad it's too big on her so you can use it for a long time! I love that you can put clipped bows on it too! Soon, Nathan will be able to fit in his studly tie! Love ya!
Marie Partridge said…
The hat is so cute! They are so cute! Ok - I know, I'm a little prejedice . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...