Help Wanted-- accepting applications for full-time work!
Today is a sad day for me. My mommy just left after being here all month! She has been a WONDERFUL help & I promise, I'm not just saying this because she could read it, I never wanted her to leave! In fact, I wish she would just move right in! Not only was she so helpful in helping me with the babies, making me food, doing laundry, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, etc... she was just plain fun to hang out with! It's a scary day when you realize that you have the same sense of humor as your mother... but I do! And there's no one I laugh with more! She sacrificed a lot to be here for so long & I will never be able to express how grateful I am for her. Now I'm just worried about the babies... since they've spent as much time with her as they have with me, they're going to wonder, "Where's our other mother??" She is the best grandma any kid could ask for. She even tolerated her "grandpuppies," Roxy & Pepper! I love you Mom! Thank you!
Comments
Wish I could fill your request for "help wanted." I so would if I could!! WIsh I lived closer!!
Love ya!