Play Date


Today we got together with another set of twins! Caden & Addison are just a month younger than Nathan & Alexa and were born at Texas Women's also! I met their mom (Laurie) through an email list I got on while on bed rest in the hospital. There was another mom who was supposed to join us who also has boy/girl twins their age-- but she couldn't make it. What a picture that would have been!

Comments

how fun and cute! that is so cool to talk with moms with twins. Kylee has the same I love Giggles onesie but she can't wear it anymore obviously. you've got some cute babies!
Jamee said…
Your babies are so cute Alisha! I don't know how you do it, you are amazing. Not only do you GET UP every day, but you dress your kids in cute clothes, take pics of them all the time and seem happy about it all at the same time. See, Heavenly Father gives twins to certain people for a reason - there's only a few of us that could actually handle it! Great job!
Leslie said…
What a fun thing for you. I bet it was wonderful to hang with someone in your same situation! Happy for ya.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Introducing...