One Week Old!
Nathan & Alexa turned ONE WEEK OLD yesterday!!!
Today's the big day-- we should be getting Nathan home! I'm waiting a bit to call up there to see how things are going. I'm just nervous to get my hopes up & then have something get delayed. But we're crossing our fingers! Nathan has been doing well in his open crib. When I got there yesterday, I walked over to his corner & almost thought he wasn't there anymore because I didn't see his big ol' isolette! Then when I walked over to him, expecting to see him asleep, I looked down & there he was-- wide eyed & looking around! It was so cute! I wish I had thought to get my camera out right then. But anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Nathan in his crib from yesterday.

Yesterday was Alexa's first pediatrician visit. I got her all dressed up in a cute preemie onsie with a headband... doesn't she look adorable??!?! She did very well, except didn't like being weighed because she had to be naked! Alexa now weighs 4lbs. 8 oz! That's a 4 oz weight gain since Friday! What a big girl huh? Hehe. Here are some other pictures of her sleeping. She loves to have her hands & arms by her face. She's also getting used to her binkie & keeping it in, which I'm grateful for! She & her brother are both such sweet & content babies. They are easily soothed when upset. Let's hope it stays that way!
Today's the big day-- we should be getting Nathan home! I'm waiting a bit to call up there to see how things are going. I'm just nervous to get my hopes up & then have something get delayed. But we're crossing our fingers! Nathan has been doing well in his open crib. When I got there yesterday, I walked over to his corner & almost thought he wasn't there anymore because I didn't see his big ol' isolette! Then when I walked over to him, expecting to see him asleep, I looked down & there he was-- wide eyed & looking around! It was so cute! I wish I had thought to get my camera out right then. But anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Nathan in his crib from yesterday.

Yesterday was Alexa's first pediatrician visit. I got her all dressed up in a cute preemie onsie with a headband... doesn't she look adorable??!?! She did very well, except didn't like being weighed because she had to be naked! Alexa now weighs 4lbs. 8 oz! That's a 4 oz weight gain since Friday! What a big girl huh? Hehe. Here are some other pictures of her sleeping. She loves to have her hands & arms by her face. She's also getting used to her binkie & keeping it in, which I'm grateful for! She & her brother are both such sweet & content babies. They are easily soothed when upset. Let's hope it stays that way!
Comments