"Playtime"

We're getting some more alert babies during "playtime" after eating. They really like their tummy time! Nathan & Alexa are growing well & keeping us busy!

Comments

Amy said…
I think I must have looked right after you posted this because I freakishly look at your blog for more pictures. haha But who wouldn't when I am so far away from my handsome nephew and beautiful niece! They are adorable! Yeah for tummy time-that is good they like it! Hopefully you two are getting some more sleep...I am trying to soak in my sleeping before I become sleep deprived too! Love and miss all four of you!
marianne said…
I get to see these two often and it still isn't enough! They are so adorable. Not only are the beautiful to look at and hold, but their little spirits are so precious. I love being an Auntie:)
Krissee said…
They are adorable! Its hard to believe our babies are finally here after all this time. I'm glad things are going well for you and your family. Have you noticed there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day?
Andrea Dent said…
I too check your blog all the time for new pictures! I love these two! And by the way, Happy belated Birthday! I was so sad that I didn't get you called on the day, it was a crazy one here! But I really hope you had a great day!
Anonymous said…
Love play time & Tummy time!! That's great that they like tummy time... lots of babies don't. We all have colds or allergies over here... not sure which. So, whenever whatever it is that we have is gone, I will call you and figure out a good time. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...