Home Alone! AHHHHHHHH!

Friday I had a new experience. My first time ever being home alone with Nathan & Alexa during a feeding time! Sam was, of course, at work & my mom had gone shopping. Overall it went pretty well & we made it through! I fed the babies in their bouncy seats which was kind of hilarious since they're so little. I took a video so you can see...


We're all doing pretty well... a little sleep deprived but who isn't when you have a newborn or two? Here are some pictures we've taken of the babies. We can already tell they're getting bigger! Nathan's blue hat no longer fits him & we don't have to fold over Alexa's preemie diapers anymore! They're becoming more alert & it's fun to interact with them. They're doing well on their schedule & that keeps me sane. We think they're the most beautiful & best babies ever! We might be biased... nahhhh.... :)

Comments

Tiffany said…
So sweet!!! You do have some very cute babies!! Nathan is going to get all the girls with those gorgeous eyes of his... you better keep them both locked up! :)
The Oldroyd's said…
Oh my goodness, they are both so darling. You really can tell they are getting bigger.
Amy said…
Thank you for the new videos and pictures. Will just loves looking at his baby cousins and of course I am always dying to see new pictures! They are beautiful! I just want to hold and snuggle them!
Anonymous said…
You aren't biased..they truly ARE beautiful!! I am just dying to hold them!! It was so nice to talk to you today...sorry for the commotion in the background :) & for having to cut it a little short. I'll call you soon! Love ya!
lindsi said…
Happy Birthday Alisha!!! Hope you have a fun day with your parents and your sister there to celebrate with you! It was good to talk to you yesterday. Thanks for the new pictures and the darling little video!
Ally said…
They are so incredibly cute!!! Nathan has some of Sam's looks and Alexa has some of yours. I guess that's because of gender and all but seriously they are adorable! Keep feeding them and getting them big! And keep posting pictures. We love to look at them. Allyson
Craner Family said…
It seems so much more real when you watch the video.

So, I sent a card to you and totally forgot to send the gifts with it. Plus, I put your maiden name on it, scribbled it out, and put your married name above it. I'm silly! I've been kind of sleep deprived too, so i'm running on auto pilot.

The gifts are in the mail and hopefully they'll get there soon after the card.

Just thought I'd let you know so you're not confused!

Love ya!
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! Hope you are enjoying your pretty toes. :)
Trenda said…
What are you stressing about . . . they just lay there! Just wait until they are getting into everything!! LOL! There are pros and cons to every stage! They are adorable, I have to agree.
PS. Happy Birthday!
Bertie said…
Congrats Alicia!! They are here!! I have seen to fall off the blog commenting wagon for a bit! Your 2 little angels are absolutely precious!!! How cute and I'm so excited for you- you are an amazing mom already and handled the "double feeding" so much better then I ever would!:)
Jeff and Nanci said…
They are really getting big, and it won't stop. I remember times where Gracie would where her clothes once and then the next time I tried to put her in it, it would be too small. And now she's 11 months. Time flys. Nanci
Stefani said…
they are SO ADORABLE! you are amazing, i was a total zombie and i only had one baby!!
More videos, please! I can't get enough of the twins!!
Paul said…
These last two weeks have contained many miracles. You two are quite blessed. Congratulations and may God continue to watch over your cute twins.
They are SOOOOOOO beautiful! For real! Their faces don't even look like the newborn face babies usually have.
I totally know that feeling when you're nervous about having to do it all on your own. The thought of it is much scarier than it really is. You're going to be such a SUPER MOM!
Diana & CJ said…
Nathan does have some crazy hair but I freakin'LOVE it!! They are both so teeney tiny. Wish I were there to hold them.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...