What Can I Say? I'm a WOMAN!

... and therefore incredibly indecisive. So I need ya'lls help. Some of you may remember me posting about my awesome Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag that my friend Rachelle sent me. (Click Here to see that post) Well I never did win that big diaper bag that I also wanted & I still want it SO BAD. So I'm going to buy it. I can't believe I'm going to spend this much on a diaper bag, but don't worry-- I'm not paying full price! (It's all in who ya know... or in my case, who I know Rachelle knows:) ) But here's the dilemma-- there are two that I REALLY like. Here they are:

This one is called Mint Julep, which was the one in my origional post. So cute huh?This one is called Drip Drops. It's a newer print that they didn't have out the last time I posted. Here's the catch-- it is going to cost me a bit more; maybe $15. Also so adorable...
The actual bag is the same & has the same features, I just can't decide on the print. (Click Here to learn more about this AWESOME diaper bag!) I need to decide quickly, like tomorrow. So those of you who check this in the mean time, please vote on the poll to your right. I will get the print that wins the poll. Thanks for your help!

Comments

lindsi said…
I vote for the Drip Drops....so dang cute!
Amy Christine said…
I voted for the Mint Julep. Super cute and it seems much more versatile. You can't go wrong either way though.
Marie Partridge said…
If they were the same price I'd get the drip drops, so I guess you have to decide if it's worth more $$$

Mom
Jessica said…
I think the drip drops is cute, but you'd get sick of it faster. I vote Mint Julep. Classic and timeless-also--won't clash with any outfits :)
J.Frey said…
I'm all about the bright colors! And because it is a diaper bad, you can get away with fun prints and colors. So my vote it the Drip Drops. But both are adorable!
Don't you have 2 little ones so I would justify having 2 super cute bags. :) But if I HAD to pick one I would pick the mint one now I can't remember the name. I am excited for you.
Trenda said…
Even if they were the same price I would choose the Mint Julep! The fact that it is cheaper is an added bonus!
Bekah said…
So, not wanting to give unwanted advice, but I wish someone had pointed this out to me. I spent way too much money on a diaper bag I love except for that it doesn't have a strap that is long enough to stay on my shoulder! It's incredibly annoying, especially when you're out and about, so much so that I regret buying it. I didn't click on the bag's details, so maybe it has a longer shoulder strap that's not shown, but thought I would add my two cents. :) The are amazingly cute though!
Melanie said…
DRIP DROPS!! LOOOVE IT!
Laurie said…
life is so hard, huh! both are dang cute and it is hard to decide off a picture because they could look totally different once you have them in your hands. my vote is the mint julep...it's not as bright and doesn't shout out..."i'm a diaper bag...look at me!" i don't think you could go wrong with either though.
Brooke said…
Between the two bags I like the Drip Drop bag. I agree that it's versatile and I think the bright colors are way cute, but because I'm cheap I think I would probably go with the Mint Julep. Both bags are way cute and they will be holding the exact same stuff...diapers, diapers, and more diapers.
I voted for the mint one but now I want to change my mind. Oh, decisions! The drip drops looks more like you for some reason. It looks like something you own. At first I wasn't so sure of the bright colors and having it scream at ya but now that I look at it, it is super cute and totally fits ya. But the mint is cute too. Hmmm!
Tiffany said…
They are both cute, but I voted for the mint one. For me personally, I get sick of things very fast so although the other one is really cute, I think with the brighter colors and print, I would get sick of it a lot faster! Both are great choices though! Good luck, can't wait to hear which you choose and how much you love it!! :)
Anonymous said…
Both are cute, but I would SO buy Drip Drops! LOVE the colors!

Just got back from Cancun... will call ya later.... just got your message too....sorry! Did you already buy the bows??
Anonymous said…
I voted for the Mint, I love the other one, but from experience, I get SO sick of looking at my diaper bag after carrying it around for a couple of years, and I think if you got the mint, you wouldn't get sick of it as easily because it isn't as bright. ha, ha, I just saw the comment two above mine, and it is exactly what I just typed!!!
Our Family said…
ooooh... so cute! hmmm. I'm thinkin mint julep.
Daniel said…
Mint Julep. Yes, its "your" bag, but your husband WILL end up carrying it at some point. Its much less "girly." And one of your children IS a boy. Don't try the "its gender neutral" argument the way my wife did.

That's why we have two separate diaper bags, a his and a hers. But I hate hers. Do your hubby a favor.

(Touched a nerve, you think?) :)

Daniel

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...