It Happened.

MY BABIES SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!

Nathan & Alexa ate at 10pm, then took baths, then went to bed before 11pm. They slept until 6:30 am! With pumping, I was in bed by midnight & up at 6... but SIX HOURS of uninterrupted sleep was HEAVEN! I haven't had that in a REALLY long time. You know, being pregnant & going potty every 2 hours, then in the hospital, then still HUGELY pregnant & waking up every 30 minutes to roll over (then crying because it hurt so bad), then having babies... well, it's just been forever. I feel so great!

Now lets just hope we can repeat that... **crossing fingers & toes**

Comments

Daniel said…
Congrats! We're at about 10 hours of sleep, so it CAN BE DONE!

I know you're super happy.
AmandaScraps said…
Yay!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Wohoo!! Must have had something to do with coming over to Aunt Jamie's house. :) Want to come over again tonight?? :)
Lori Hurst said…
Congrats!! You deserve it after your troubles. Will give you a call after my cruise and come help feed your little sleepers.
Jeff and Nanci said…
Congrats Alisha! I have to say I love my sleep too and I require it. I was very lucky to have Gracie that slept through the night by the end of the first week home. She's my angel! I hope the twins do the same for you.
lindsi said…
Yay.....so nice! Hope it lasts!!!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is so nice when they sleep all night. Little Cameron so far eats at 10:30pm wakes up at 1:30 to eat and doesn't wake up until about 6am. So far it is nice but it could change when he doesn't sleep as much,you never know. We shall see. I wish the best for your babies.
Anonymous said…
SO, did they sleep all night again??
Alisha said…
They did pretty well last night but not AS good. Alexa ate at 5:45 & Nathan at 6:15. Not bad! Hopefully it'll only get better!
woo hoo! Sleep is so glorious. Kylee didn't get to 12 hours until about 6 months and some books say they do 12 hours around this age. I don't think so! Maybe, maybe if they have formula. So don't be too sad if they don't do 12 hours for a while, I'm sure it's normal. But when they do do 12 hours, you will feel like you're childless for a little while and you and Sam can enjoy your evenings. Something to look forward to! Thanks again for coming by yesterday!
Liz said…
I started doing Babywise about 2 weeks ago and am AMAZED how quickly Joseph has gotten into a great schedule. He was going about 6 hrs, but when I started keeping him up more during the day, he quickly went to 10 hrs and has been doing great!! I LOVE it! Thank your for your post about Babywise. I was hesitant b/c of all the controversy about it, but realized that I was already doing many things he suggests. I just needed to switch to the feed/AWAKE/sleep routine. It's been AWESOME! Thanks again! And congratulations!! They will go longer pretty soon, I'm sure!!
Your babies were adorable last night at trunk or treat. Hope you took pictures you can post.
Jennifer said…
Hello - if your babies are sleeping, shouldn't you be BLOGGING MORE!? :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...