3 Month Pictures!

We went to Portrait Innovations today & got the babies' pictures done! They turned out really cute. Here are a bunch that we liked. The only ones missing are the Christmas ones-- they're going to be kept secret for a little while! They're pretty darn adorable though! Nathan was all tuckered out by the end.

Comments

Laura said…
They are so adorable! I especially love the ones where they are laying in just their diapers (and Alexa with her bow), and the ones in the brown outfits.

I love Portrait Innovations. The only downside is that they take so many pictures, it's hard to narrow down the choices!
Karen said…
Too Cute Alisha! I love portrait innovations. You can never walk away without a good picture, especially when your kids are cute! Hope they had a great 1st Halloween.
Liz said…
Too too cute!!!
Amy said…
I love them! I can't wait to see the Christmas ones! Nathan and Alexa are too cute! I can't wait to see them in a few months...finally!
wow, such cute pics! It's so hard to decide which ones to buy b/c they are all so awesome.
Ally said…
Very cute! Love the last ones in the brown outfits! Way cute. I can't wait to see them in person!
The Oldroyd's said…
Very Darling pictures. They look so cute. Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures too!
marianne said…
How fun to take Halloween pictures. They turned out great! See you guys soon...Have fun with your Mom in town.
Leslie said…
Loved these! Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
SO CUTE!! Love their little brown coordinating outfits! I can't believe how old they are getting! Goes by fast huh?! Too fast!! Can't wait to see the Christmas pics!
Mrs. Ordinary said…
It was lovely meeting you and your mom this week. Your babies are darling and the pics turned out so lovely!
lindsi said…
They are all so cute...and what fun matching outfits! Are you just having fun with these two or what!
Liz said…
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
Trisha Peterson said…
Hey Alisha, this is Trisha Peterson. It is so wonderful to see pictures of your twins. They are absolutely adorable. I hope everything is going well for you and that you are totally enjoying being a mother. There is nothing like it. I started a family blog this summer. Check it out. tbrddpeterson.blogspot.com

Take Care
Diana & CJ said…
So cute! Those two get more cute every time I ck your blog. Love the halloween outfits.
Jeff and Nanci said…
Alisha, Those babies are so prescious. I'm not kidding they really are the cutest things. They have the most perfect little features. My favorite are the ones on their bellies in their diapers. They look so relaxed. I can't wait to see the christmas ones.
Oh my goodness! You are such a good mommy, I love them...they are so DARLING!
Shanna said…
I love babies and yours are soo cute! I love your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...