Kidney Stone Update
It's still in there. The soonest I could get the Lithotripsy surgery is Friday. Luckily the stone stopped moving around yesterday so the pain stopped. It started up again this evening so I'm back on the Vicodin for pain & Zofran for nausea. The good news is that my CT Scan at the ER Monday night showed that my kidneys had no other stones in them. If I'm like my mom & sister, I only make the stones while pregnant. So hopefully that means I won't have to deal with this anymore for a long time. Trying to take care of the babies while dealing with this is hard. And because of the anesthesia Friday, I'll have to "pump & dump" my milk, which makes me sick. The babies will be getting some of my frozen milk & some formula.
On a brighter note, Tiffany & Avery are coming for a visit tomorrow night! They'll be here until Monday. I wish I didn't have to have the Lithotripsy done while they're here but in a way its good that Sam & I will have some more help. But I should be back to my old self by Saturday & up for a good time! The babies are also excited to see them, they told me so! I was just barely pregnant when they were here last so much has changed around here! I look forward to a fun weekend of laughing, going on walks, playing in the park & enjoying some company!
On a brighter note, Tiffany & Avery are coming for a visit tomorrow night! They'll be here until Monday. I wish I didn't have to have the Lithotripsy done while they're here but in a way its good that Sam & I will have some more help. But I should be back to my old self by Saturday & up for a good time! The babies are also excited to see them, they told me so! I was just barely pregnant when they were here last so much has changed around here! I look forward to a fun weekend of laughing, going on walks, playing in the park & enjoying some company!
Comments