A New Cousin!

Sam's sister, Amy, had her baby yesterday! He is perfect! They named him Owen John Baker. He was born at 4:39 p.m., weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz. & is 20.5 in. long. I think he looks a lot like his big brother, Will, except lighter in coloring. William is one handom little guy so that is definitely a good thing! We can't wait to meet the newest member of our family! Congratulations Ryan, Amy & Will!The Oldroyd family is excited to have so many new cousins! We next look forward to the birth of Dave & Jennie Jo's newest addition, coming in March. I hope it's going to be a girl. How perfect would that be for Nathan & Alexa?! Either way, family get-togethers are going to be a BLAST! (Especially when they're all 2! LOL!)

Comments

hooray hooray!! so happy to here baby made it here safely & i'm assuming that everyone is happy & healthy. thanks for the update. much love :)
oh good, she didn't have to be in labor for TOO long. :) I didn't know Jennie Jo is prego, wow! When we moved into the ward Joan & John had no grand children!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is so exciting. He sure is a cute little guy. I didn't realize that Jennie Jo was pregnant either. Where have I been. Well congrats to Jennie Jo. Well I guess I am the next one only a few weeks away.
Amy said…
you are so sweet! can't wait for that christmas when they are all 2!
Anonymous said…
He is SO cute! Not that I expected any differently. He does look a lot like his brother.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...