Our Grandmas are BACK!

Grandma Joan came back from Missouri on Monday & Grandma Marie came for a visit Wednesday! Yesterday we all went to the International Quilt Festival. I'm no quilter but it was awesome! People are so talented & it's fun to just look at their work! I do have to say though, when we were walking by with our "train," people weren't paying any attention to the quilts!
We also wanted to say
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!and
WE WANT CANDY NOW!!!

Comments

Sarah said…
I feel the exact same way when I want candy.
Anonymous said…
Yea for BOTH G-mas being back in town! How fun! LOVE The Halloween outfits! They look adorable! I can't get over how much they look alike with hats on and when they are crying. If Alexa weren't so much smaller than Nathan, I seriously wouldn't have known who was who in that last picture.
Laura said…
I can't believe you took a double stroller to the Quilt Festival! How did you ever maneuver it in there? I could barely get through the crowds by myself!

They look so cute in their Halloween outfits!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...