All Dressed Up!

Today was Nathan & Alexa's first day at church, besides their blessing day. They wore such cute outfits so I had to take some pictures! We're having so much fun this weekend with Tiffany & Avery. Avery is 16 months old & a bundle of ENERGY! She repeats ANYTHING you say & is just so much fun. She LOVES the babies!

Comments

AmandaScraps said…
Nathan looks so cute in Luke's outfit! Lexi is adorable too!
Ally said…
They are so cute!!! I just love these pictures! Are you coming to Salt Lake any time soon? I need a "baby fix". Even though I just got 2 new nephews this last week I still need more babies to hold and squeeze and love! My girls are so fascinated by them that they always ask when they get to see them...Texas is a bit far away. :) Love, Allyson
I'm glad you posted, I never saw their outfits. They look so cute/handsome! I'm glad you're feeling better.
Krissee said…
Adorable! They are so cute in their church clothes! Makes me want to get my babies some new duds.
Anonymous said…
They look SO cute! How was their
1st full day at church? Hope all went well. And that little Avery is a doll! I am so excited to see you tonight!!
Our Family said…
Wow Lish! They're growing up so fast! It cracks me up how much bigger Nathan looks next to Alexa but by your reporting he is just itty bitty too!
So cute! I need ot find cute boy sunday stuff. so let me know where I can find some :)
Liz said…
Well, you know on Sundays I'm lucky to catch a glimpse of anyone over the age of eleven but I did see you streak by with a little one in your arms. Not sure which one it was but you, my lady, looked like an old pro! Well, not "old" but you know what I mean!
Anonymous said…
Cute pictures! I love dressing up babies! Or any kids for that matter! Sorry about those kidney stones! My Mother in law had 11 kids, and said that kidney stones were way worse than going through labor! Now you will need some prozac to go along with all your other meds!
lindsi said…
Nathan just looks so dang handsome...and Alexa is so precious. How fun to take them to church for the first time! How are you feeling Alisha? Hope things are calming down for you. I'm glad to hear that Tiffany is there with you...tell her Hi for me.
The Oldroyd's said…
They are so cute. So I hear you are coming to Utah? When is that? Well we will for sure have to get together. Can't wait to see you guys and the cute babies.
Jeff and Nanci said…
The babies look so cute all dressed up. Gracie hates it when I put her in her cute frilly dresses. She so sad for like 5 min, then she gets use to it. Hey how do you do the pictures in a collage. I can't figure it out and my pictures take up so much room. Let me know. Thanks
Leslie said…
I remember seeing Alexa's at church when she wore it. Oh...it is my favorite!!!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...