Look What I got!

My friend Rachelle sent me this AWESOME Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag! It doubles as a messenger bag or a backpack! For those of you who are not familiar with Ju-Ju-Be, check out their website: http://www.ju-ju-be.com/. (They are currently doing a weekly diaper bag giveaway!) Ju-Ju-Be is a high-end diaper bag company out of Orange County. (Brittany Spears carries one... and we all know she's the model mommy! hehe) Luckily, the owner is Rachelle's Bishop so she got this for a fraction of the price! It's definitely not what you know, but who you know, right? I love love love it! Thanks Rachelle!

This is one the one I'm trying to win... made especially for twins! It's HUGE!

Comments

Rachelle said…
oh i am SO glad you love it! and yes, you need the larger one also. hmmm...i'll see what i can cook up for you! :)
Anonymous said…
LOVE it! Love it! And love the twin one as well. I'll get on their website and try and win the giveaway too. Of course if I do win, I will give it to you. Since the next baby will just be ONE baby I won't need such a large bag. At least it better be one baby! :)
The Oldroyd's said…
I really like those bags. I will have to enter the contest. What a nice gift your friend gave you.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...