Look who's 2 months old!!!

I know it's so cliche, but I really can't believe it's been 2 months! Then in other ways, I can't believe it's ONLY been 2 months! Nathan & Alexa have brought endless amounts of joy into my life & have taught me so much.

They both have recently started cooing & giving out REAL smiles. I can't wait for them to become even more interactive & learn to do new things.

The 3 of us had an adventure today... we went to the grocery store with NO help! I had a short list & thought it was a good time to give it a shot. It went just great! I had Alexa in the Baby Bjorn & Nathan in his car seat on the cart. We had success!

They go to the doctor on Tuesday for their check up (and SHOTS :( ) so I'll be posting their stats then. I can't wait to see exactly how much they've grown!

Comments

The Oldroyd's said…
They are so big. And they look so cute. Good job on the store!
marianne said…
Happy 2 months! What a big day of celebration!! Love, M
Craner Family said…
I can totally relate to you on the whoa, they're 2 months...and ahhh, they're 2 months! It's the same with Zac...but the nicest thing about it is that I've forgotten what it feels like to be pregnant. HA!!! I love this stage of life and when they start to interact with people. Congrats on the successful grocery trip. I'm rooting for ya on all your future adventures together!
Amy said…
Two months...what the heck! There is no way I have missed two months of their lives already! Ahhh! What a cute niece and nephew I have! I love telling people about them!
Anonymous said…
2 months?! Crazy how time flies by! They are just "two" cute. :) Way to go on your 1st outing! Many people don't realize what a huge sucess that truly is. :) Hope you have been more outings that go just as well.
Ally said…
They are so adorable! My girls and I love to get on and see the pictures that you post. My girls think the babies are "sooooo cute" as they say every time we get on. 2 months! Wow.. Time flies. Before you know it they'll be celebrating their 1 year and walking everywhere...and then they'll be 12 and entering Young Men/Women's! ahhh... Love, Allyson
Krissee said…
Yeah 2 months! They are so adorable! Just did the first time grocery thing myself on Friday. I think I'll try your method next time because I tried the stroller and the cart and it wasn't fun.
Melanie said…
Oh my gosh..they're 2 months already! They're too cute and I'm so excited about taking their pics..I've got tooons of ideas for these little sweeties! Congrats on your outing! Let's hope they continue to be that great!
beautiful babes!
Trenda said…
I can't believe they are two months either! They are so cute! Oh, and about my post on dogs, you are probably right about not all dogs chewing shoes, but all the dogs I have been around do. I'm sure if I was around your dogs for a while I wouldn't have such negative feelings about dogs. They seem pretty well behaved! :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...