We Did It

The other night after baths, Sam & I recreated Nathan & Alexa's blessing day & put them back in their outfits. We were too lazy/tired to dress ourselves up but oh well. Here are a couple of the babies.
Here are some more pictures from the actual blessing weekend from my Grandpa Partridge's camera. I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture with Nathan & I together like the one of Alexa & I.

Comments

Craner Family said…
Those are cute crocheted blankies they're laying on. Blessing day is always fun...you're better than me. I didn't get ANY pictures of Zac on his blessing day. I'm going to have to re-create the day too and take some pictures. I did, however, record the actual blessing so I have that!
Anonymous said…
Yay!! You will be glad you did that! Love the pic of Sam reading to both of them!! Something about pictures of daddy's w/ their kids... especially when there's two of them. :) Oh and sorry about the other day... Savannah never went back to bed...Ahhh! I will call you soon I promise...it's just been one of those weeks again!! Love ya!
They are so cute! I am glad you put them back in their blessing outfits.
Krystal said…
The blessing outfits are beautiful! It's crazy to think that Rachel was blessed a year ago last week. They grow too quickly!
J.Frey said…
Hey, thanks for the tip on posting YouTube videos. I will try that next time! I am amazed everytime I look at your babies. I don't know how you do it...
Anonymous said…
That's so funny, I always do that too! For Sophia, we forgot to take some of just her too, and for Halloween last year, I had to dress them up again the next day. We are not very good at pictures. You look too thin to have just had those babies! I always look pregnant for like 4 months after!!!
Liz said…
You have a beautiful family!! Congratulations on the twins! My good friend just had twin boys on Saturday! And her friend had twin boys the day before! Twins are everywhere!! :) It's good to "see" you again. You look awesome! I'm glad you are safe and happy! Tell your parents and family HI for me!!
Amy said…
So cute in their blessing outfits! Looks like a really fun weekend and you look great too by the way! Sorry to steal my mom away soon. Hopefully she won't be missing Nathan and Alexa too much because we sure do!
Jeff and Nanci said…
Soooo..Cute!! I love it. The outfits are adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...