And the winner is...

Mint Julep! Thanks for all of your comments! It was a really tough decision for me & to be honest, I probably would have chosen Drip Drops if left up to my own devices. But what some of you said really made sense & it won the poll so I decided to go with this one. The bottom line is that I love them both & wouldn't have been disappointed either way. I can't wait to get my new bag!

Comments

Thanks to you I checked out ju ju be bags and now I want one! I am trying to figure out a way that I need one. Robin laughs at me but I made him watch the little clips they have and he thinks they are neat but not so neat for how much they are. you are so lucky, you have connections.
Congrats on the new fab. bag!
marianne said…
Very cute, good choice!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...