I'm Home!!!

Tests all went great today! It took a while to get checked out but we finally left the hospital about 9:30 pm. I'm exhausted & heading to bed! So glad to be home!

Comments

fergusonfam said…
We are so happy that you are home. We are anxiously for the news. Love You! -Mel
Amy and David said…
Yea! Congrats on sleeping on a real bed! We are so happy for you and best of luck over the coming weeks.
Andrea Dent said…
Oh I'm so excited for you! I bet the dogs went nuts too! I hope all goes well for the next 2 weeks! Let me know what you need. I know your mom is here for a few more days, but then seriously don't hesitate to call! Even if you need something in the next few days too!
Tiffany said…
Yea!!! I'm so glad you were able to go home and sleep in your bed. Take it easy, and hopefully you'll be able to stay there for a while! :)
Yea! I'm so excited for you! Are you up for visitors?
Love,
Mary Diehl
J.Frey said…
Alisha, It's Jennie (Lifferth) Frey. I hope you don't mind I found your blog from the VHS blog. I just wanted to say hi and I can't believe you are having twins! What an adventure that will be (and sounds like it already has been!) I hope everything goes well and I am anxious to see how and when they get here! Good Luck!
Unknown said…
Alisha and Sam,
Best wishes for as close to full term as you can get..sounds like you have the faith, love and support that you need. Love the blogs and reading about your progress. Glad you are finally home maybe you can get some rest!
Brenda

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days