An end in sight.... hopefully!

My visit with Dr. Adam this evening was very exciting to me. We talked more about what's going to happen next week. It's still the case that if one or both of the babies is below the 10th percentile, she'll take them. BUT... if their growth levels off & they're above the 10th percentile I just might get to go HOME!!! If I do get to go home, I would be coming up here frequently to be monitored & would just be left to manage my contractions with oral medication, bed rest, etc... and then if & when I went into full blown labor, I would come here right away and then she'd take them. I could end up being home for only a couple of days but at least I'd get to go home! That sounds so great right now! The most likely scenario is still that the baby girl will be too small & I'll have my C-Section next week, but you never know. When I first came here, we didn't anticipate I would be doing this well 3 weeks down the line. Of course, with being in a high-risk pregnancy, something could change overnight & I do know that. But I still feel like I was given very good news. Monday is the BIG DAY! We'll see!

Comments

Mindy said…
that is great news! yeah. Good luck!
Tiffany said…
Great News!!! I hope for you, you can get out of the hospital... even if only for a few days! :)
Anonymous said…
Yeah!! That just made my day...as I'm sure it did yours too! :) We will keep our fingers crossed for good news on Monday. And I'll see you Sunday!! :) Can't wait!!!!
Amy and David said…
YEA!!! That is great news! We are keeping you and your bundles in our prayers. Keep smiling.
Amy said…
Can't wait till Monday!!! I am so glad you are hangin' in there! You and Sam will need a HUGE vacation after this is all over...well then you will have the kids, but one day a HUGE relaxing vacation! :) Love ya!
check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com

be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.
fergusonfam said…
You look great! Keep up the good work. I am so excited to see these little cuties. Hope everything goes good. You are in our prayers. Love you tons!
laura j. said…
Thanks for keeping us so updated...I love reading your blog. I hope all goes well with the delivery. I am looking at your other comments and wondering who you know with the last name Ferguson?!
Wow, who would have thought. Thatnks for the updates. I'm bummed I can't come visit this week!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...