Everything Going Well

I've been home for 2 days and everything has gone well so far! It's been great to see my dogs again & I think they're equally as thrilled to have me home! We're having a great time hanging out on the couch together & taking naps. My sister & her kids were here Wednesday & then my mom has been here all week. She's leaving this morning & I'm so sad! She has been a great help & even better company! My nursery was such a mess but she really helped me get it all together! We did a BUNCH of laundry for blankets, sheets, burp cloths, & clothes & folded & organized them by size. I have SO MUCH for under 6 mo. I don't know what we're going to do when they're bigger than that! She also got the closet organized. I don't know what I would have done without her being here this week. She & my dad will be back August 2nd. Hopefully the babies can hang on until then!

I went into the hospital yesterday for monitoring. The babies are still doing fantastic! I have an appointment with Dr. Adam today in her office at 1pm. I'll then go back in for monitoring on Monday, then have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday. From there we'll decide what needs to be done. I have to be monitored so often because of the cholestasis (my liver). Dr. Adam had said she would deliver the babies sometime between a week from yesterday (July 31st) & next Monday (August 4th). So I have no more than 10 days! Holy cow!

I have a wonderful friend, Carrie Walker, who brought us yummy lasagna last night for dinner & then my ward is bringing in a few meals during the next week. So we'll be well fed! I know I've said this before but I've been amazed at the love & support we've gotten from our family & friends. It has come in many forms & I'm grateful for each one. I'll post more if anything changes!

Comments

Tiffany said…
I'm so glad you posted an update! We've been thinking about you, and wondering how you're doing! So glad to hear everything is going well and that you were able to get so organized! I still have yet to do that! Hang in there, it's so close now!!!
We are so happy to hear that everything is working out so well for you. You have done an amazing job of taking care of your little ones. It will be so worth it when they finally arrive. Let Joan know if there is anything we can do to help out. We'd love to bring you a meal or whatever you might need. Give your fur babies a hug for us too!

The Richards
Amy said…
Yeah everything is organized! Sometimes that is the hardest part! I am so glad you are home again and wahoo for no more than 10 days! I can't wait to see pics of my little nephew and niece!
The Oldroyd's said…
Thanks for the update, so glad things are going well. I can't believe that you only have up to 10 days. Wahoo!
Angela Mitchell said…
I am so glad that things are going so well for you. You had me worried there for a little bit. I am so glad that you are home. That helps so much. Good luck with everything and I am excited to see what these babies look like.
Anonymous said…
I am requestion pictures of the nursey!! :)
I bet it is so nice to be home! I am glad things are going so well for you
I am so happy to hear you and the babies are doing good!! When I open blogspot, I always go to yours first to see how everything is going:) I had a lay over at the Houston airport last week and I thought of you! I wish it was a longer layover! You were still in the hospital at that point anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...