I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

...and I'm going to get one! I'm so excited because I just booked our tickets to go to Utah for Christmas! I haven't been home for Christmas since Sam & I got married. I'm so excited to take the babies up to meet their extended family & wonderful friends that have waited to meet them! We're staying nearly 2 weeks & although it'll go fast, we're hoping to get time in with our extended families on both sides (mine & Sam's) as well as see some friends.

And you know me; I love a good deal! Get this-- direct flight on Continental for $300 WITH TAXES! That is a miracle over Christmas especially now where ticket prices are crazy! We thought we'd have to pay well over $400 a ticket minimum! But I got online again last night & checked and there it was... a $288 fare on our favorite airline! Can't beat that!

Then 10 days after we get home from Utah, we're heading to spend a week in Puerto Vallarta with my parents, my sister & her family! Talk about one extreme to the next! We can't wait for the warm beaches & more fun family time! These babies are going to be well traveled before the age of 6 months! This was our Christmas present from mom & dad last year & we were supposed to go this summer... but there was a glitch in the plans when u/s showed TWO babies! So now we all get to go in January '09! We're so excited!!!

Update on babies & me: Monitoring yesterday went well, I'm being monitored again tomorrow & don't see Dr. Adam until Saturday morning. We'll (hopefully) make a definite decision on the date then! I'm HUGE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh how fun!! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy traveling with your kiddos while they are BABIES!! You are samrt to do it then b/c it only gets worse as they enter the toddler stage. ;)

Can't wait for your next Dr. appointment!! Let me know how it goes. Love ya!
Craner Family said…
YEAH! How fun to be able to come "home" for the holidays and also be able to "get away" in MEXICO!!! Fun, Fun, Fun. Hopefully we'll see you while you're here.
lindsi said…
Yipee!!! I'm so excited you are coming for Christmas so I will be able to see the babies! Hope all goes well at the Dr. appt - let us know!
Our Family said…
You lucky lucky girl! I am so jealous! Puerto Vallarta looks absolutely gorgeous! It'll be nice having all the help juggling the kids too. Let me know when you make it up to Utah... I might just have to go for a drive!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...