B&V Baby Shower

Our fourth & final baby shower was given yesterday by Sam's work team. They were so generous & I am so sad I couldn't attend! Luckily, someone took pictures. I am quite entertained by seeing pictures of Sam opening & holding up baby gifts! I don't know why I get such a kick out of it... but I do! Hehe...

Click Here to get to the photo album & then click on "View Slideshow." Here are some highlights. Don't I have such a cute husband?!?!

Comments

Rachelle said…
i love that your husband got to open all of the presents! how fun! looks like you got some more really great items for your babies!
Carrie said…
I am cracking up that it looks like Sam is trying to figure out what each thing is as he holds it up. Hilarious.
See you next week!
Diana & CJ said…
The cake looks delicious & cute. What a good sport Sam is. I don't know if my husband would of posed for baby shower gifts, he's too much of a wuss. Very cute indeed.
lindsi said…
What a good husband you have...and what a good company he works for to have a baby shower for you guys. Andy's work never did anything. Looks like you got hooked up though...I think you will be ready for these babies to come! And another double stroller....awesome!
I love pic # 49 i think when it looks like sam is saying CUUUTE! What a wonderful husband and friends you have. I am so sad that we live so far away. I am glad that things are going good for you right now. love you
steph
Anonymous said…
Hilarious!! Way to be there for your wife Sam!! :) I'm sorry you couldn't be there either. :( How nice of Sam's work! That cake is adorable!! See you on Sunday!! I can't wait. Are you sure you still want me to come even with your mom being there visiting?? I don't want to take away your time with her.
Craner Family said…
How Funny that Sam got to play "mommy-to-be" for a night. I'm sure he didn't mind though.

Good luck with your reactive boy!!! he he.
wow! what a beautiful cake. What a great place to work. Sad you missed out but at least Sam got to have fun and feel extra special. I'm glad your mom is coming! She'll be glad to be here too and see you. What are you doing tomorrow? Any visitors planned? I worked so much this week that I'm almost over my hours (I can't work more than 28 b/c if I do then I'm considered full time)
Ok, I didn't finish that comment, my point was that I'm not working much tomorrow, maybe like 1-2 hours. Let me know if you're free. :)
Amy said…
How fun! Sam looks like he is having fun! We all know how us Oldroyds love to be the center of attention! haha- But it looks like his work took good care of you two! That is so nice! Only 4 more days till Monday! I am so excited you would think I'm having the baby already! (today it feels like not soon enough!) Hang in there! Love ya!
Ally said…
Sam really does look like he's trying to figure out what the heck those presents are and what they are for! That really cracks me up. He reminds me so much of my brother Jeff and cousin Steve. They have the same looks on their faces and the same posturing! We were talking about that over the weekend when we were in St. George visiting with Steve. What a nice work to give you guys a party. Hang in there. Love, Allyson
Sam, you look so cute here I can't stand it! Justin always complained that the man never gets to enjoy anything, so I guess this was your shining moment! So glad you enjoyed your special baby shower:)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...