33 Weeks!

We made it to the 33 week mark yesterday! Nothing really new to report... I've needed some shots the last few days but it's mostly been calm. I've had some really fun visitors too! I have such great friends, I'm so grateful! Seriously, nothing makes the days go by faster than having visitors. My wonderful mother-in-law comes almost every single day. It's a long drive & a big sacrifice for such a busy lady-- she's the best & I love her! She & Marianne also take care of the dogs. I just don't know what I'd do without them!

Here are some pictures Sam took yesterday. Since the babies aren't gaining much & I haven't gained any weight back from loosing it the first week here, it's not too different... but somehow my stretch marks keep growing! How does that work?.Some exciting news is that my mom is coming! She's flying in on Saturday & can stay until Friday morning (the 25th). We're anticipating the babies to come next week so she wants to be here for that-- I hope it works out! She'll be back a week later, on August 2nd, for the entire month to help me out (thank goodness for moms!)!

Comments

Diana & CJ said…
Your hair is looking so long & pretty. You look awesoem. Can't wait for these babies to bust out.
Laurie said…
you are having twins and still looking HOT!! well done! i'm thinking about you all the time and hope everything is going good. wish i could come and visit you! but we'll see you soon...after you become a mom! WAHOO!!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...