34 Weeks!
Wow! I would have never guessed 3 weeks ago that we could have made it this far! The babies are still doing well & I'm feeling bigger so I think maybe the growth is fine??? I don't know what to expect tomorrow! My ultrasound will not be until later tomorrow night. I'll try to get something posted afterwards, especially if baby girl is still not growing well enough & they have to schedule a c-section. I don't know... anything could happen! We'll see!
It's so fun to have my mom here & Amanda & kids are coming tomorrow. As you can see in the pictures, I've had a couple of friends bring me flowers & a plant. They brighten up my dreary room!
Hopefully I'll have some news tomorrow night!
It's so fun to have my mom here & Amanda & kids are coming tomorrow. As you can see in the pictures, I've had a couple of friends bring me flowers & a plant. They brighten up my dreary room!
Hopefully I'll have some news tomorrow night!
Comments
Good luck tonight. Love ya!
Love ya!
Girls: Olivia, Sierra, Lilian, Isabel, Madison, Victoria, McKenna, Sophia, Jacey
Boys: Logan, Caleb, Max, Teagan, Mason, Seth, Brody
I originally had more but I can't remember them all. Good luck and let us know any news.