Some pictures...

Waking up from a nap. SSSSTTTRRREEETTTCCHHH!
Happy 60th Birthday Grandma Joan!!!!


Happy to be home again!

Comments

they are getting so big. they grow up way to fast huh
Angela Mitchell said…
I love the waking up stretch! I am glad you guys are all okay from Ike!
Amy said…
Umm...don't light the house on fire Grandma! Just kidding! I love the pictures and it is just killing me not to be there this weekend! You know I would be there if I wasn't about to pop! Miss all four of you!
The Oldroyd's said…
What cute pictures. I love sleeping/stretching pictures. How darling. Happy Birthday Joan, hope you had a great day! We are glad you guys are back safe as well.
Anonymous said…
Okay, I am SO excited to see these little cuties in person tomorrow!! I will try not to hog them the whole time. ;)
Craner Family said…
I absolutely LOVE the stretchy face! I'm glad you have captured it for all time!
alisa said…
THis is Jamie's sister Alisa. Thank you for your comment on our blog! Nathan is a great name! Your twins are adorable! I have kept up with how you guys are doing through Jamie. What little miracle! Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...