Ten Things That I LOVE...

1.) My Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rockers that makes simultaneously bottle feeding the babies MUCH easier! Thanks for the inspiration Smith & Addison!
2.) That despite what many people said, I still LOVE my puppies like crazy. They are gentle with the babies & show no signs of jealousy, also despite what some people said.
3.) The fact that my babies can be fussy but if I lie them facing each other they immediately calm down.
4.) My Avent bottle warmer.
5.) The way a newborn curls their legs underneath them when they sleep on their tummy! (Don't worry-- I put them to sleep on their back... they just fell asleep during tummy time!)
6.) The fact that Alexa always has her hands by her face... I laugh at this picture because it's like she's saying, "Just 5 more minutes mom!"
7.) That my wonderful husband has a son to teach everything he knows to. In this case, he's teaching Nathan about watching football! Such handsome boys I have, huh? (Ok- I know Sam doesn't look super excited but it's because this is the 3rd picture I took & I was standing IN FRONT of the T.V.-- heaven forbid!)
8.) The fact that I FINALLY have cribs for my babies to sleep in! (After recalled cribs & 2 other orders that were "damaged in shipping," our new cribs finally arrived on Saturday!)
9.) That I'm listening to my babies on the monitor & hearing one of them giggle in their sleep. It's the cutest thing EVER!

10.) Having such a great example of commitment, putting your spouse first, & how to have a good marriage. Happy 31st Anniversary Mom & Dad! We love you!

Comments

The Oldroyd's said…
Those things are all wonderful. I love the picture of them with their little legs curled under them too. And with Alexa covering her eyes. So cute!
Tiffany said…
Too cute! I like #3 with the babies facing each other. So sweet! And the picture of the two boys watching the game is adorable!
Marie Partridge said…
Well Thank you very much! What a surprise for Dad and I! Our anniversary each year is a time we reflect on how blessed we have been together. It's easy this year to count the blessings. They have been abundant! At the top of the list are our children, their spouses, and our 5 grandchildren. We are especially thankful to have three new ones arrive safely this year. Thanks kids, we love you too! Love Dad and Mom
that is so sweet, I love all the pics. You are such a good mom! See ya this week for another feeding!
They are getting so BIG! you have check out this bow site I love it I have to say I am a bit addicted to them. I do extra albums so I can get bows for kenidee. I Love their double ruffle headbands. check it out.
www.cuteasabugbows.com they are so much cuter in person then on line.
Krystal said…
It looks like so much fun, Alisha! They are just so precious. I wish I could meet them.
Craner Family said…
super cute post. love them all
Amy said…
Thanks for all the pictures! We are missing all 4 of you like crazy!
Jessica said…
I love that they like to face eachother! How adorable. And I love that you still love your four legged babies just the same! Oh, and your parents are some of the best people I've been lucky to know! What a beautiful life you have!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...