Non-Baby related...
**Warning: this post contains nothing about Nathan & Alexa. If you are one of the many that only check my blog to find out about them, keep scrolling down-- their "One Month Old" post is below this one!**
So I just finished reading Breaking Dawn (yes, I'm in love with the vampire books too!) The only reason it's taken me so long is that the babies were born the day "my book" arrived in the mail. My sister had pre-ordered it for me for my birthday but since she was here, she stole it! Don't worry, the nice sister that she is... she bought me another birthday present. But that still left me with no book! So my sister-in-law kindly brought it over to me 3, count them THREE days ago. How do I have time to read a 754 page novel in 3 days you ask? Well, I credit that to the roughly 6 hours a day I spend feeding the "Ugly Baby" (a.k.a. pumping). So basically... I loved it. I had heard mixed feelngs about it... but I just adored every single page. I felt like Stephenie Meyer did a great job of surprising her audience while at the same time giving us what we wanted. If you're still resisting joining the masses & reading this 4 book "Twighlight" series... just give it up. Seriously, could all of these people be wrong? I just hope & pray that the movie does it justice but I fear that it probably won't. That's why I'm not seeing the movie until I've heard from several reliable sources that it's good. I just don't really like movies that come from books. Don't like Harry Potter movies, didn't like the DaVinci Code movie... the only movie I LOVE that came from a book is The Notebook (can't get enough of Allie & Noah!). Anyway, that's my piece on Breaking Dawn.To close this post, I will pay homage to a the greatest Olympian to ever live; the wonderful, one & only Michael Phelps. (Hope this doesn't offend anyone... my cousin Paige sent it to me today! It's the best "Forward" I've seen in a long time! Thanks Paige!)

Comments
I'm going to read those books soon, can't wait!
the cartoon was funny!