Ike Update

Sam & the dogs made it through the worst of the storm. Fortunately, our house did too! We have some damage to our backyard fence but other than that, Sam said everything held up. We don't know how long the power will be out but luckily, we do have phone still. Sam's parents' house did ok too, which we're so grateful for because they have big trees behind their house. They do not have phone, though. Hopefully all of our friends fared as well as we did. I feel incredibly blessed & I know other's will not come home to as favorable of conditions, especially those on the coast. Thank you for all of your concern & prayers! Hopefully the tropical winds won't be too bad here up in Dallas. If so, Joan & I might just head on up to Kansas City to see Amy, Ryan & William!!

Here are some neat pictures Marianne took of the sky before the storm came in last night. Pretty cool, huh?

Comments

thanks for the update. our fence is down too our neighbor says. we have power at our house though he say. i think we're leaving tomorrow. this was one expensive trip. you're so lucky you have family in TX.
Hi! If you come up to Kansas City, give me a call!!! I live just 30 minutes south of the actual city and I would love to come see you and your darling twins...it's been a long time since I've seen you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...