Images of Me

My sister-in-law Amy did this on her blog & I thought I'd be a fun activity to work on while I'm pumping so here it goes!
Anyone who wants to play along feel free. Here is what you do: Google search images of the answer to the following questions, then pick your favorite image. The images can be obvious or somewhat cryptic- that's what makes it fun! If you need any clarification of my images let me know in the comments. It takes some time, but its fun!

My Name
A Place I Would Like to LiveThe Place I Was BornThe Place I Live NowMy Grandmothers' Names


My College Education


My First Job
My Maiden Name
A Bad Habit of MineMy Best Friend's NicknameWhat Am I Doing Today

My Favorite FoodMy Favorite Object
My Age

Comments

Jessica said…
What a fun little tag. I especially like the chocolate ice cream--It looks delicious!
Rachelle said…
love the last photo with your age!

how are you? lets call soon.
Anonymous said…
Umm...where are the pics of my babies in their adorable blessing outfits?? :)
So glad I got to FINALLY meet them & hold them! They are even more beautiful in person! Thanks so much for thinking of us and inviting us. We were honored to be a part of their special day!Love ya!
Amy said…
oh my goodness that blue bell looks so yummy!
Craner Family said…
fun...I like the partridge one.
Our Family said…
Hehehe. It took me a minute to get the maiden name. I laughed when I finally got it. That's fun lish. It's amazing what you can do with all the time spent "feeding the ugly baby" isn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...