Aren't these babies adorable?

And my mom took this when they were here this past weekend. Too bad Alexa missed out on this napping party! Don't feel bad for her; I'm sure she was being held by someone else!

Comments

Tiffany said…
I love their sweet little faces. They are so sweet!
Stefani said…
SO adorable! what a cute mom too. i love all your updates. i can't stop blog-stalking you.
Henry Family said…
This is a great picture, I love falling asleep cuddled on the couch with baby, and the dogs are cute too.
Thanks for sharing all your fun and interesting things, you have good pictures and commentary.
Krissee said…
They are adorable! That looks like an awesome nap.
Jessica said…
You have some pretty cute little kids (four legged ones included) Each time I look at pictures of them I miss having a little tiny one around. I am also always amazed at how fabulous you look. You are gorgeous!
Amy said…
They are getting so big! The napping picture is a classic! Those were some of my favorite times-napping with Will! Nathan and Alexa are so cute! I am missing them so much!
Anonymous said…
YES!! They ARE adorable! LOVE the napping pic... oh how I remember those moments. Oh and F.Y.I... I finally posted again. :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...