Cousins

Nathan & Alexa loved meeting their cousins!
Just found out that our power is already back! Now I'm trying to find a way home!

Comments

We are in Dallas and may possibly have room, just not sure when we will be going, not sure about our power, they are saying weeks so hopefully soon. Call us. Hopefully we will know more tomorrow. 208-890-3321.

Shellie
Craner Family said…
I'm glad you're safe. I LOVE how your kiddo's bodies are starting to fill out. they're so cute!
Andrea S. said…
Alisha,

This is Andrea Brown from VHS. I clicked over on your blog from the class blog. I can't believe you have twins-congratulations! They are so adorable. I always wanted twins-and then after I had our first last year I thought there was no way I could ever do twins-so way be a super mom!

How scary to have to evacuate from a Hurricane. My mom lives in GA and she was on standby to evacuate because Hannah and Ike were supposed to hit them. Anyway, it's good to see that you're safe.

Congrats again on the twins!
Amy said…
Too bad you couldn't make it up to Kansas City! Hopefully you can get home soon! I bet Nathan and Alexa are excited to see their daddy! Looks like fun!
lindsi said…
Cute cousin pictures! I'm so glad you are safe and that your house made it through the storm. How wonderful that you have a cute sister to stay with and take care of you guys....what a blessing. Good luck getting back home.
Anonymous said…
LOVE these pics!! We have power finally!!! Yea!! Came back on last night. Glad you are all okay and you were able to go to Dallas. How fun that Alexa & Nathan got to maat their cousins.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...