Missed the Kodak moment...

I just had to post this even though by the time I went for the camera, it was over. I was sitting here looking at an email while the babies laid facing each other. They were getting kind of fussy, as it is almost nap time. Lexie had spit out her binkie (again) & wasn't too happy about it. All of the sudden I hear this loud *suck suck suck suck...* & I assume Lexie was sucking on her fist or something. But no, I finally look over and Nathan has his pinkie in Lexie's mouth & she's going to town on it! SO SWEET! I'm just sad I didn't get it on camera!!!

Comments

The Oldroyd's said…
That is so cute. I have heard of twins doing that before that is so sweet.
Jeff and Nanci said…
I love all the cute pictures. I love the twins in their onsies. Carters have the cutest onsies and Gracie would grow out of them so fast. A couple weeks ago I was going through her clothes and putting the too small ones away and found all the cute onsies she wore only like once...how sad! I totally understand not having the pictures you want at those special moments. I felt that way at Brady and Bailey's baptisms. I think you just get too busy with the hussle and bussle and forget about the camera. But I still think you got some great pictures. I like your idea of dress them up again and taking pictures after the fact. No one will ever know. I can't wait for you to come to Utah. I know we would all love to get together. Let's really plan it. Even go to lunch or something. We could do a cook out at Susan's. See you soon!
Craner Family said…
They're already sharing! cute.
How sweet! I bet his finger was yummy for Lexie.
Rachelle said…
oh how nice of nathan to help out his sister. that is the cutest thing i have ever heard!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...