One Month Old!!
Nathan & Alexa are ONE MONTH OLD today! I just can't believe how fast they're growing! They really are such sweet babies... I am definitely being rewarded for my difficult pregnancy! I am grateful to Heavenly Father every single day that I'm lucky enough to be their mother.
Here is a short little video of them from today. I tried 3 times to get one where Alexa didn't end up squawking by the end... but to no avail. Honestly, when the camera wasn't on they just laid there & "talked." We even got Lexie's first real smiles right before this video... she loves her brother!
I took the babies on their first walk the other night & then Grandma Joan & I took them on another one today. Grandma Joan said it best when she said pushing their stroller was like driving a Cadillac! Ok, maybe not as fancy but definitly LONG! I also have to put this dorky mosquito netting over the car seats... gotta love all the bugs down here in the South! They enjoyed the outdoors & fell right asleep! (Really they did... they don't look too happy here but this was before we left...)
Here is a short little video of them from today. I tried 3 times to get one where Alexa didn't end up squawking by the end... but to no avail. Honestly, when the camera wasn't on they just laid there & "talked." We even got Lexie's first real smiles right before this video... she loves her brother!
I took the babies on their first walk the other night & then Grandma Joan & I took them on another one today. Grandma Joan said it best when she said pushing their stroller was like driving a Cadillac! Ok, maybe not as fancy but definitly LONG! I also have to put this dorky mosquito netting over the car seats... gotta love all the bugs down here in the South! They enjoyed the outdoors & fell right asleep! (Really they did... they don't look too happy here but this was before we left...)
Comments