1 Day Old...
... and still no name. Sorry.
It's been so fun spending the day with our new little guy. He is absolutely the sweetest little baby. He is pretty alert & content for being so new to this world. As I've spent more time with him, I've decided that he reminds me a lot of Alexa when she was this age.
Nathan & Alexa came up to meet their new baby brother. They weren't too sure what to think but they do like to touch his nose!
It's been so fun spending the day with our new little guy. He is absolutely the sweetest little baby. He is pretty alert & content for being so new to this world. As I've spent more time with him, I've decided that he reminds me a lot of Alexa when she was this age.
Nathan & Alexa came up to meet their new baby brother. They weren't too sure what to think but they do like to touch his nose!
Comments
(Tanner was a week old when we FINALLY decided on a name. The hospital called me EVERY day for five days...it was pretty funny, now looking back!)