Happy Birthday Sam!
How ironic is it that Sam is a tax accountant with a birthday on April 16th? His profession was meant to be. Each year we get to celebrate him on a day when we're already celebrating the end of tax season! This year was especially hard with 2 active toddlers & one VERY pregnant mommy... but we made it!
For Sam's birthday, we had a delicious dinner over at his parent's. We had a great time! The kids & I bought Sam a pot, soil & rose bush. Might seem like an odd gift but he had bought one for himself a while back that didn't make it-- the guy loves stuff like that. Anyhow, I have no idea how to pick out rose bushes so he ended up taking the one I bought back & getting another one. Whatever makes him happy! But he got it planted & it looks beautiful sitting on our back patio!
Sam is such a good husband & daddy. He works hard for our family & helps out at home a lot (during non-tax season of course). Both kids ADORE him. I'm so grateful to have him as my partner in life. One of my biggest fears was having this baby during tax season. I know people would have helped, and of course my Mom would be here, but I NEED Sam while recovering & I didn't want him to miss out on those first few days. We are lucky to have him! I love you Sam!
On a side note-- how cute are these kids?!?!
For Sam's birthday, we had a delicious dinner over at his parent's. We had a great time! The kids & I bought Sam a pot, soil & rose bush. Might seem like an odd gift but he had bought one for himself a while back that didn't make it-- the guy loves stuff like that. Anyhow, I have no idea how to pick out rose bushes so he ended up taking the one I bought back & getting another one. Whatever makes him happy! But he got it planted & it looks beautiful sitting on our back patio!

Sam is such a good husband & daddy. He works hard for our family & helps out at home a lot (during non-tax season of course). Both kids ADORE him. I'm so grateful to have him as my partner in life. One of my biggest fears was having this baby during tax season. I know people would have helped, and of course my Mom would be here, but I NEED Sam while recovering & I didn't want him to miss out on those first few days. We are lucky to have him! I love you Sam!
On a side note-- how cute are these kids?!?!
Comments
And who is that nephew of mine with such long hair?!?!
I can't wait to see the N&A and this new little one!!
Hope things are going good for ya'!!