He's Here!

Baby Boy Oldroyd arrived at 6:35 p.m.
He weighs 7 lbs. 1 oz. & is 20 in. long.He is just perfect & so darling. I am utterly & completely exhausted but happy. The C-Section went very well! More pictures to come... and hopefully, at some point, a name. We're too tired to talk about it right now!

*As a side note for my records: When he was born, "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andre Bocelli & Sarah Brightman was playing in the O.R.  Its Dr. Adam's favorite song!

Comments

Sarah said…
Let me be the first to congratulate the both of you! He's a beautiful little guy and that's probably the most emotion I've ever seen on Sam's face. I can't wait to see more pictures!
Jessica said…
Ummm..not fair that you look GORGEOUS immediately after. He is adorable! CONGRATS!!
Emily Hamilton said…
Awww...he is so sweet! What a cute little guy! I am so happy for you! By the way...it is not fair that you always look perfect, even in sugery. :) I'm jealous. I am glad everything went so well. Enjoy your new little one!
Cajun Cowgirl said…
Congratulations Oldroyds! You all look great, and he's got such beautiful baby skin! Well...handsome right? :) Y'all take care!
The Garveys said…
Our babies are twins the same birth weight Val was only 19 1/2 inchs though
Anonymous said…
He is gorgeous... just perfect! And you... hello... did you really just have a baby b/c you don't look like it?! :) You look great and both you and Sam look so happy. Glad everything went well and can't wait to see more pictures. Love ya!
Oh what a beautiful baby! And a perfect size! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it's going!
Erica said…
Congratulations you guys! He's really adorable! I think you should call him Jaxon (pronounced Jackson) and then you can call him Jax for short after your Grandpa. The Phillips have a Brant and I love that name too.
Kristie said…
He's adorable - Congrats! I'm sure a name will come after you spend a little time with him. Can't wait to hear what you decide on!
Summer said…
Congratulations! He is precious! So glad everything went well! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear the name! Believe me...don't rush into the name! We did and it was a mess to change it!! Take your time and don't let them rush you!!
He's beautiful! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing more pictures of your sweet baby boy! I bet he'll be just as beautiful as the twins.
Lori Hurst said…
Congrats!! He's beautiful!
chelsea said…
Congratulations, I'm so glad everything went well. So all in all, not a bad day yesterday, you had a baby... Jerry Hughes got drafted (the check's in the mail right?) Congratulations!
laura j. said…
So precious! I am so excited for you. Can't wait for more pictures:)
Hooray! I can't believe you are already a mother of three. Way to go supermom. Congrats to all the members of the Oldroyd family.
Trenda said…
Yay! I am so glad that everything went well for you and the baby! Congrats!
Amy and David said…
Congrats Alisha!!! and don't worry we didn't pick a name right away either. He's beautiful!!
Brooke said…
Congrats Alisha and Sam! We will be anxiously waiting to find out that "Baby Boy's" name. He so cute. I loved the picture.
the fellers said…
CONGRATS!!!
The Oldroyd's said…
Congrats! He is so cute. So glad that things went well and you can have him in your room with you. Good luck on the name.
Melanie said…
Congratulations Oldroyd family! Can't wait to meet him! Glad everything went well!!
Mel said…
Alisha, you look TOO cute to have just had a baby. He's adorable. (Hope you don't mind me popping in to get the update!)
Liz said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best birthday ever!!! He is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! Maybe he'll be a mama's boy, cuz let's face it, with your other son it just ain't happenin'!
Krystal said…
CONGRATS! He is darling!
Matt said…
Guys...this is wonderful. And you look great too. Can't wait to meet the little Max.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...