Name

It took us a while to decide, but now that we have, it just feels right. We decided to name our new baby...

Maxwell Roger Oldroyd

You may call him Max if you'd like.
Roger was my grandpa's name, is my brother Zack's middle name & one of Sam's uncle's name. So we thought it was a good choice!

And here is our very first family picture-- all FIVE of us!
Woah... I have a lot of kids...

Comments

Scott and Angie said…
So cute! And I love the name! He is adorable.
Janelle said…
Love it! In addition to a lot of kids, you have quite the collection of bracelets there!
Jenae said…
Ha ha, you DO have a lot of kids! LOVE the name- it's perfect!!! Kason can't wait to meet him!!!
jess said…
congratulatios! what a great picture and great name! hope you guys are doing good! you look great here in this pic!
chelsea said…
oh dear... my roger will be incredibly pleased with your name choice! i love it too... little max, very cute indeed. congratulations!
Love it! Love it!
I love him. You're totally right. He has his own look. I want to snuggle him!
Anonymous said…
LOVE the name!! I have a few friends who named their little boys that and they call them Max too. Adorable name for an adorable baby boy! So happy for you & Sam!
Deanna said…
LOVE it!!! Congratulations, again! Such a beautiful family!!!
Jessica said…
Love the name and LOVE him! Give all those kiddos a squeeze for me!
the fellers said…
what a cute picture, love the name!
Karen said…
Congratulations! Wishing you lots of rest....lots of help....and especially an extra good big little brother an big little sister!
Jennifer said…
Hurray! Welcome to the world, Max! That is a lovely family picture. He looks so dark. I can't wait until he makes his public debut.
Court said…
Welcome to the world Max!

Alisha, you look great...and your family looks so happy...all 5 of you together.

Congratulations on your newest, wonderful addition!
Anonymous said…
Love it. Cute. Congrats!
Our Family said…
How cute are you guys?! Congratulations Alisha I'm glad everything went so well for you! It must have been such a relief for you to experience a healthy pregnancy and delivery! We're happy for you!
Sarah said…
You call that a lot of kids?! Just kidding. Congrats on finding the right name. I'm sure it fits him perfectly and I'm glad you got to name him after your grandpa. I can't wait to see him in person.
laura j. said…
We love the name Maxwell here at our house! Congrats!
congratulations, he is adorable! Love the name, it suits him!
Diana said…
That is one good looking family. And 3 is not alot of kids. When you catch up to the Dugger's on TLC than that might be alot.
max is such a good strong name. I strongly support that name. Congrats with the transition to 3. Take care, Di

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...