Fun at Home & 1st Pedi Visit
Here are some pictures I took at the hospital before we brought Max home. He looked so handsome in his outfit!
It's been fun to be home & adjust to life with 3 kids. Things are in no way normal... I still can't do hardly anything to care for Nathan & Alexa but have my mom & Sam here at all times to help. Boy will I miss that!
Nathan & Alexa are very sweet with Max. They like to look at him & occasionally give him kisses but are pretty good about keeping their distance. No jealousy has set in (yet) so that's been good. They're young enough that they won't even remember what it was like before he came!
Today Max had his first bath at home. He cried a little bit when I was washing his body but was calm for the most part. He really is such a content baby. Don't you just want to kiss that sweet little face?!?!
Lastly, Max's first visit to the pediatrician was today. She said that he looks just perfect, and we couldn't agree more. Here are his stats:

It's been fun to be home & adjust to life with 3 kids. Things are in no way normal... I still can't do hardly anything to care for Nathan & Alexa but have my mom & Sam here at all times to help. Boy will I miss that!
Nathan & Alexa are very sweet with Max. They like to look at him & occasionally give him kisses but are pretty good about keeping their distance. No jealousy has set in (yet) so that's been good. They're young enough that they won't even remember what it was like before he came!

Today Max had his first bath at home. He cried a little bit when I was washing his body but was calm for the most part. He really is such a content baby. Don't you just want to kiss that sweet little face?!?!
Lastly, Max's first visit to the pediatrician was today. She said that he looks just perfect, and we couldn't agree more. Here are his stats:Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz. (6th-10th %)
Length: 20 in. (18th-22nd %)
Head Circumference: 14 in. (33rd-38th %)
Length: 20 in. (18th-22nd %)
Head Circumference: 14 in. (33rd-38th %)
Comments
love michael and michelle dudley