36 Weeks!

Here is proof that the female body is much better equipped to carry just ONE baby instead of two. Goodness gracious, I looked awful-- thank goodness I didn't have to go any longer! (N & A were born the next morning) So here we are this time around-- 36 weeks. Still no complications. I never in a million years thought I'd have this "easy" of a pregnancy (if you can ever call pregnancy easy!). I am so grateful!

I'm down to weekly appointments with the doc. She said last Monday that based upon how everything looks, she doesn't think I'll make it until my C-Section date of April 26th. He's big though, already measuring 6 lbs. 6 oz last week, so he should be just fine whenever he needs to come. We're crossing our fingers & toes that we at least make it until after April 15th-- the end of tax season!

Things are getting more uncomfortable, especially at night, but I can't complain. I'm still able to do most things. I get tired easily but I'm basically a single mom right now so that's inevitable! I still have a list of things to get done before he comes-- hang in there little guy!

P.S. Happy Easter & Happy 20 months to my two little cuties!

Comments

Melanie said…
So glad this pregnancy has been easier for you! AWESOME! You look great and it's been waaay to long since we've seen you!
Amy and David said…
You do look great! There are good reasons why I don't post pictures of myself on my blog. 4 kiddos and all of my crazy stress is my excuse!! Anyway congrats on the easier pregnancy and good luck in the weeks to come.
Deanna said…
You look great!!! :) (Both with the twins and this one!)
Cajun Cowgirl said…
You look beautiful! We'll be praying for the rest of the way!
You're glowing, Alisha! Beware of the day when you feel actually aren't tired and you feel like you could go another week, 'cause the day I said that I went into labor with Braden. I heard that that happens to a lot of women, so I wonder if you'll experience the same thing. Good luck making it to the 15th! : )
you look so cute! even though I'm sure you feel horrible. hopefully he stays in there until after tax season. Wow, you'll have 3 babies in like 2 weeks or so. Wish I was there to help! :)
Anonymous said…
I cannot believe you are already 36weeks!! Yippee for coming this far... who would have thought! That is so great!! I'm thinking since this pregnancy has been such a good one, you should have at least 4 more. ;) You look beautiful, my friend! Can't wait to meet this baby of yours!
fergusonfam said…
Disneyland would be so much fun with all of our little ones. Hmmmm... some day. I'm glad that someone still checks my blog. I think that you may be the only one. Hope that you are feeling good and that he waits for his daddy to be back in commission! Love you guys.
Amy said…
Oh man! I love the side caption that the baby is the size of a watermelon! Yikes get him out! I am so excited for this little one!!!
Diana said…
Time has sure went by in a flash. I still remember you posting those prego pics of you with the twins. And here you are doing it all over again with a new babe. Nuts.
Our Family said…
Alisha you look beautiful! I love the haircut! and where in the world do you find CUTE maternity clothes?!?
laura j. said…
You look great! I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. I bet you can't wait until your day is here!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...