Videos

Here are so cute videos that I've taken of the babies recently:

1) Now that they're FINALLY sitting up well, they have so much fun in their tub chairs! The other night they were playing & I was sitting near the tub reading & they started giggling at each other. By the time I got the camera on, it was pretty much just Nathan still laughing. I wish I would have gotten it all! I love how they interact & crack each other up!

2) This one is of Alexa giggling. She loves when I shake my head back & forth & tell her, "No, no, no" She's even started shaking her head back & forth sometimes & laughing.

3) This one is also Alexa giggling. Don't think I'm a mean mom but I was bouncing a ball off her head! Don't worry, it was just a lightweight one. She loved it!

4) This one is of Nathan's new mode of transportation. He makes it all over the room doing this & rolling!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What kind of mom hits her child in the head with a ball?! :) :)
Such cute videos!! Savannah & Kylie LOVE watching them... over and over again. :)
How adorable! I can't figure out how to upload pictures onto my blog, maybe you'll have to teach me.
Alisha said…
Jamie-- I know, I'm so mean :) She is so abused!

Leesa-- I'll help anytime!! Let me know!
Tiffany said…
I love Nathan's crawl! That's hilarious! And their little giggles are to die for! I could listen to little baby giggles all day long! :)
Krystal said…
Yay for the army crawl! Rachel did the "combat-style-in-the-trenches" kind of crawl thing for a while, too.
Leslie said…
LOL!!!! Seriously in tears. Thank goodness for hard heads and super upper body strength!
Court said…
I love baby giggles.
those are some cute videos! love the laughs and the mode of transportation. what a silly girl for thinking it's funny to get hit by a ball!
So dang cute! We have got to get together. Little Noah watches the videos and just laughs and tries to get it. They would have a blast together.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days