Road Trip!

Monday night the babies, the dogs & I headed out on our first post-Ike (hurricane) road trip! We went up to Dallas. Amanda & Jae are on a cruise so my mom is down watching the kids & we went up to crash the party! We left at 8:00 p.m. (bedtime) so I wouldn't have to stop & feed the babies. They did great & so did the dogs, with a little help from Benadryl (for the dogs, not the babies). We got home late Thursday night.

While we were there...

We went to our favorite BBQ place, Red Hot & Blue~ Yum yum!!!

Nathan & Alexa took their first bike ride (don't they look happy? HA!)
And we laughed at Luke (a.k.a. Troublemaker 5000) as he got into anything & everything he wasn't supposed to.

Nathan & Alexa loved being around their cousins!

Wednesday, Grandma & Mommy had the brilliant idea of getting matching outfits for the babies & going to get their pictures taken. But we all know how brilliant ideas work out. We could not get all 3 babies happy at the same time! So we decided to bag the portrait studio & take some pics at home. They aren't the best but these 3 are cute enough that it doesn't matter!

Comments

Our Family said…
Oh my Alisha, your kids are so darling. Amen to the beautiful eyes and smile comment. They melt my heart and they're not even my kids! You and Sam do great work! :)
Jennifer said…
That picture of the bike ride is a crack-up! Those silly kids. I'm glad you had a great road trip - Andy and I always like to start travel while the kids are sleeping.
I love their outfits. I'm glad you could go up and visit with your fam. Looks like a fun trip. And giving your dogs benadryl? Did they just sleep the entire time in the car? What a great idea. Totally doing that to Dixie next road trip!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...