Hoppy Easter!

Nathan & Alexa had a great first Easter!

We started off the Holiday Weekend by doing the traditional coloring of eggs. As you can see, they were excited about it in the beginning but soon lost interest. That is, after Nathan tipped over the Orange dye & Mommy moved all of the glasses WAY out of reach. It was just boring after that.
Sunday they had fun playing with their new toy! We tried to convince them that the Easter Bunny had brought it to them but they weren't buying it since they were at Walmart with me when I got it. Nathan looked so handsome in his Easter church outfit & Alexa just looked beautiful in her dress. There were many oooo's & ahhhh's to be had at church. I love seeing all of the kids in their spiffy Easter outfits! I wish everyone dressed their kids up in spiffy duds every Sunday!We planned on doing pictures outside after church, that is until a little accident happened during a diaper changing. A little girl, who shall remain nameless, tinkled all over her new dress. So I got it all washed & ready for out daily morning walk this morning. We hiked over to the lake, got the blanket & tripod all set up & started to snap some pics. Well, as you can see the sun was right in their eyes so they had a hard time looking up at me. So I found another spot, moved everything, got them all set up-- it looked so perfect! I got behind the camera, they looked up & smiled, I pushed the shutter button &... nothing. The screen went blank with the exception of 2 words: Replace Batteries. I am a smart girl so I do keep batteries in my camera bag... but there was just one problem: I didn't bring my camera bag. So we packed up & came home. Oh well-- at least you get to see their cute outfits!!!
Happy Easter!

Comments

Jenae said…
Super cute outfits! Thanks for everything- we had a blast!
Shel said…
They are too adorable!! The outfits are precious and very spiffy! I love seeing everyone in their Easter Sunday duds, too! They are such good sports at taking pictures.
Lindsay said…
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love Easter outfits too! How do you do your cute collages with all your pictures on your blog? I love that.
Alisha said…
Lindsay--

I make the collages with photoscape. Just go to photoscape.org for the free download. Let me know if you have any questions on how it works once you do!
Diana said…
Cute easter outfits. I love the little man vest Nathan is wearing.
Laura said…
They both look so cute! I LOVE little boys in sweater vests!
Their Easter outfits are too precious! I love Alexa's little head bands, super cute!
Leslie said…
Love the Polka Dots!
marianne said…
Adorable!
laura j. said…
They are so cute! I love their outfits! Do you love their BUMBO chairs (is that what they're called?) that they were sitting in when doing Easter eggs? I have been wanting one of those!
they do look super spiffy. I love how they always match. I didn't buy Kylee an easter dress this year but I happened to get a dress for $3 at the children's place (love that place!) last year. It's 18mo's and kind of springy so I just used that. Except that it was super duper huge. Aw well! I love how you guys are dying eggs. Kylee didn't get to do anything fun last year!
Amy said…
so cute! keep hoping nathan and alexa that we get to come!!
Melanie said…
I looove polka dots! You're kids are so stinking cute! we didn't do the egg dying this year, but we are next year!
Melanie Rossi said…
Those are some cute babies!!!
Our Family said…
Oh my goodness, those easter outfits are so adorable! Twice as cute!!
Laurie said…
one word for your little chicklets....ADORABLE!!!

nice work, sam and alisha!
The Oldroyd's said…
Oh they look very cute. That is so fun that Nathan and Cameron have the same Easter Vest. How fun.
Alisha! You have the cutest kids ever! They are absolutely adorable.
Jeff and Nanci said…
Alisha, Those two little kids are so adorable! The cutest smiles and beautiful features. The outfits are so cute too!! I think they take such good pictures cause they have each other to keep entertained.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...