Hippity Hop Hop

Easter's on it's way!

We've been working on sitting up for a long time but I think we've finally got the hang of it. Nathan can sit up for quite a while as long as his legs are straight. Alexa on the other hand won't straighten her legs so learning has been harder for her (surprise surprise). I know this is late for them to just be getting the hang of it but hey-- remember they're only supposed to be 7 months old & slow motor skills is just in their genes! Sorry kids!
Cute outfits courtesy of Miss Claudia, Tiffany's Mom. Look at Nathan's cotton tail! Perfect for Easter!

Comments

The Oldroyd's said…
They look so cute in their cute matching outfits. How fun. Hey, I have a question. My cousin is having twins and we want to get stuff that she would need and use. I don't know if I have your email address. But could you email me and give me some good ideas. danielle_oldroyd@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Yay Nathan & Alexa!! LOVE those adorable Easter outfits!!
They are looking more and more alike with every picture you post. It's been fun to see their progress, and they are really not slow. In fact, they are quite well despite being premies.
Shel said…
Too Cute!! Love the outfits!
Jennifer said…
Those cuties aren't behind. Kids have their own timing, and it has a wide span. Well, a few months, but in the first year that seems a lot longer. Ethan didn't walk until he was 17 months. That was mostly spite, but he eventually was ready. Charlotte refused to roll, the little fatty. I wonder if you will be having this same issue when they are sixteen and "going to the bathroom" fourteen times in sacrament meeting. Feel me?
Summer said…
They are doing so good sitting!! I can't believe they are already at that point! It seems like you just had them!! They are adorable! Love the cute Easter outfits!
Lori Hurst said…
I love the photo of them sitting. Babies always look better to me sitting than laying down - don't know why.

And, as always, adorable!
At least you're working with them on sitting, they are doing great! I kind of like when babies do their development at the later stage b/c then they stay more babyish. I don't know, did that make sense? Anyway, super cute outfits, they are adorable!
Jeff and Nanci said…
I love the outfits! They look so cute in them. Congrats on the sitting!! They do it so well. :) They're not slow and if someone tells you they are then just tell them we like'em slow! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days