Good Deal
I've recently joined the throngs of women who "coupon." I'm just getting the hang of it & figuring out which method works best for me. That's a whole other post...
I wanted to tell ya'll about a good deal I got. I wish I would have posted this earlier since Easter is tomorrow & the coupon expires Monday. I loved the movie, "All Dogs Go To Heaven" when I was younger & frequently see it in the $5 movie bin at Walmart. Well I found a coupon on smartsource.com for $3 off. I went to Walmart today & there it was in the $5 bin... so I got this movie for $2! So I wanted to share the great deal incase you too love that movie & might possibly want to add it to your collection!
Incedentally, I got another great deal at Walmart today. I planned on getting the Playskool Ball Popper toy for the babies for Easter. I've seen it around for $25. It was marked as $11 today & I got the last one! I couldn't find it on Walmart's website so maybe they're clearning them out. I just think it's the coolest toy so I wanted to share that as well!
I wanted to tell ya'll about a good deal I got. I wish I would have posted this earlier since Easter is tomorrow & the coupon expires Monday. I loved the movie, "All Dogs Go To Heaven" when I was younger & frequently see it in the $5 movie bin at Walmart. Well I found a coupon on smartsource.com for $3 off. I went to Walmart today & there it was in the $5 bin... so I got this movie for $2! So I wanted to share the great deal incase you too love that movie & might possibly want to add it to your collection!

Incedentally, I got another great deal at Walmart today. I planned on getting the Playskool Ball Popper toy for the babies for Easter. I've seen it around for $25. It was marked as $11 today & I got the last one! I couldn't find it on Walmart's website so maybe they're clearning them out. I just think it's the coolest toy so I wanted to share that as well!
Comments
So fun seeing you and the kiddos yesterday... wish I could have talked with you longer! Thanks so much for coming and thank you again for the maternity shirts, preemie clothes and of course McKay's adorable outfit!! Love ya!