Mamas of Babies

Hey friends with babies in Diapers-- I have a deal for you!! Order your diapers, wipes, etc... from Diapers.com, enter the code ADXL5096 when you checkout & you will receive $10 off your first order or $49 or more-- plus free shipping!!! Cant's beat that, huh? They have great prices on Huggies & Pampers right now but I'm a Luv's mom myself. One really cool thing about Diapers.com is that they actually take Manufacture's coupons. Click Here for info on that. The diapers (or whatever else you order) comes right to your door lickity split. I ordered mine today & they'll be here Monday! Can't beat that deal!

Just don't forget to enter the promotional code ADXL5096 when you check out! Happy shopping!

Comments

Leslie said…
Thanks A! I will have to check it out.
Liz said…
Good job on the deal finding! By the way, I wathced my twins (Seth and Sophie--the ones I babysat when they were babies) the other day and we ended up watching videos of Nathan and Alexa over and over while they laughed histerically. They thought watching your twins in action was the greatest thing in the world! So thanks for providing them with a good half hour of quality entertainment!
Natalee H. said…
No diaper needs for me. Just saying Hi because it's been a while. The videos were SOOOO cute. Keep posting please.
Sally said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said…
Holy cow! I haven't seen you for a long time. I saw your name on Lindsi's blog and thought I would drop by and say hi. Your babies are darling and you look like you have your hands full. I hope you are doing well.
Sally (Locher) Smith
smithgroove.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...